Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Bad Role Model

Thank god Nicole and Jaxon did not come to my ball game tonight, reason number one, we were getting spanked pretty badly, and reason number two, also the reason that I say we 'were' getting spanked, I got booted from the game...gave my bat a little toss, then got into it a whee bit with the very large umpire...Rec Slo Pitch is a very intense game apparently. Thats correct I am 30 years old, not 20 years old, just forgot that for a minute. The worst part is that I had to miss out on my favourite part of ball nights, the beer after with the team. Nicole wants me to go to anger management now probably, she was dissapointed in me for being a wanker I think...of well if she get in my face I will be kicking dirt on her shoes too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment